Christian Values, Vision & Aims
Our Christian Values
To enable children and families to flourish in a vibrant and Christ-centred environment that promotes resilient, confident and active learners.
- To teach children about the love of Jesus and that he guides our footsteps through life.
- To value and celebrate difference, diversity and individuality within the school community, local community and in the wider world.
- To ensure the child-chosen Christian values of Wisdom, Friendship, Trust, Respect, Compassion and Forgiveness underpin the foundations of school life.
- To guarantee excellence in teaching and learning to promote core academic skills that enable children to move forward to be the best they can ever be.
- To provide learning activities and opportunities which stimulate the skills of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
- To support children in developing independence and endurance to become creative, independent learners who develop a thirst for learning now and throughout life.
- To equip children with the skills to make safe and healthy decisions about their bodies and emotional wellbeing.
- To instil in children the confidence, knowledge and communication skills to preserve the environment and natural world.