Night Owls After School Club
3:30pm – 5.30pm
- The Night Owls After School Club opens at 3:30pm every afternoon
- We require you to book in advance as demand can be high and staff to children ratios need to be considered. Please advise us of any amendments to your regular bookings with at least 24 hour notice.
- The club may be held in the Hall or Rainbow classroom. Along with the activities offered, these environments allows children the time to relax and enjoy themselves
- We ask you to collect your child from the main entrance and ensure they are signed out
- The Night Owls staff are knowledgeable and qualified. They are members of our school staff so know the children well and are all committed to providing a safe and supportive environment. We keep our staff team consistent to provide a stable environment for the children.
The Night Owls Club will run on all days that the school is in session. The club will not run on the last day of each full term, teacher INSET days, Bank Holidays or in school holidays.
We strive to present a variety of fun activities and offer the children freedom to choose the ones that personally interest them. Our programme mixes structured activities with lots of free play time. The activities will take place inside and outside, depending on the weather. We want our children to view the Night Owls Club as a great place to be, and to chill out at the end of the day!
As a part of looking after the wellbeing of all of the children, snacks are available to keep them going until they go home. We supply toast, fruit and sometimes cakes or biscuits. The children always have access to a drink of milk or water. Please be sure to note any dietary needs of your child on the booking form.
We welcome any comments you might have at any time to help us to improve our provision. Please speak to a member of staff if you have any comments or questions. If you have any further queries you must contact the School’s Head Teacher.
We strive to establish a positive atmosphere of mutual respect where children and staff feel valued and secure. Although the club is not ‘school’ the school rules still apply. Good behavior and effort will be expected, promoted, valued and celebrated. We follow the school rules ‘Be my Best, Be Respectful and Be Safe’ as well as our British and Christian Values.
The cost for one 2 hour session is £8.00 (£7.50 for siblings) and £5.00 (£4.50 siblings) for a 1 hour session and we ask for this to be paid upfront and in advance. If your child attends on the day the charge will be added to ParentMail the same day. Bookings made with less than 48 hours notice will incur an additional 50p charge
Please read our policy that can be found at the bottom of this page before making your bookings.
For regular bookings forms must be completed and these are sent out at the end of every 1/2 term, available on our website or paper copies from the school office. Weekly invoices will be sent out in advance. This will enable you to pay online via Parentmail.
Last minute bookings may also be requested via email to the school bursar email or by telephone :01253 790282.
Cheques to be made payable to Lancashire County Council.
(We also accept childcare vouchers).
Please click below to download our booking form and policy.